Monday, December 1, 2014

Sweater Weather

Happy December everybody!

It was so nice to be home last week for Thanksgiving. I gave my cats super extra snuggles, took many bubble baths (Lush YESS), and ate so. much. food. But it was most excellent. Though I do dislike the cold, the weather was perfect for staying cozy inside.

When it's cold and gray (and I actually have to be productive) I like to add a little extra spice to my makeup. It keeps me going throughout the day (maybe to keep me from crawling back into bed). I think it also compensates for my cray cray hair.

Here's what I went for the day before Thanksgiving. I was feeling particularly neutral tones to match my autumn-y sweater. I stuck to mostly mattes because I was feeling serious and dramatic, and I also added some demi falsies for good measure.




Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Blonde

Face:
NARS Sheer Glow foundation in Ceylan
Translucent powder
For my contour I mixed Chocolate Soleil and Matte Baked Powder (shade 03) with a big kabuki brush
NARS concealer in Custard under my eyes
And my newest highlight obsession, Becca Skin Perfector in Champagne Gold

Eyes:
Stay Don't Stray in Light/Medium to prime my lids
Naked Basics palette
Lights, Camera, Flashes (my HG mascara!!!)
Demi Lashes. Similar ones here, I have these ones too.

Lips:
MAC Whirl lip pencil
MAC Faux lipstick

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment