Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Candlelight

Happy Chanukah everybody! I celebrate both Christmas and Chanukah, which always makes the holidays even more of an exciting time. This year Chanukah continues straight until Christmas Eve, which I'm pretty pumped about. I did my makeup for the candle lighting ceremony in rosy peach and gold tones to match the glow of the candles.

Also, If you're feeling it, I think a head chain looks pretty cool with this makeup - though I didn't wear it to the ceremony. It picked up the gold tones even more.
To get an overall glowy effect I focused  on contouring and highlighting, and made sure that everything was soft and well blended. To do this I used a fluffy kabuki brush to apply bronzer to the outer parts of my face and in the hollows of my cheeks. 
I hit the apples of my cheeks with NARS Orgasm and applied Becca shimmering skin perfector in Champagne Gold. My lips are just lipliner and gloss, and for my eyes I used a simple wash of gold shadow with smoked out liner.
 Voila!
xo, 

No comments:

Post a Comment