Friday, December 12, 2014

Back to basics



Hooray! I'm almost done with finals! Things have been rainy and gray here, and as far as school goes, I've been swamped. This definitely called for some very neutral makeup. I wasn't really feeling the shimmer this week either.

Anyway I am so ready for the semester to be over so I can break out some more color and play with glitter and spend a hot minute on myself! But in the interim these have been my makeup staples.

You guys. I've gone against my all of my healthy ways and have been eating way too much sugar during studying. Literally the worst stuff... Sugar and caffeine. 

My skin is breaking out! Eh well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Next time around I will hopefully treat my body a little better during finals week. Anyway, I'll be back at the gym tomorrow!

Here's to some serious "I mean business" makeup.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment